Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday 23 March 2003

Guess who is back? Back again… Yes, he is back! Back again... Yes! It is I, your favourite canine friend. Long time no see, huh? You might be wondering “hey, what happened to that crazy Brazilian?” Well, after my return to Singapore, all sorts of things happened. I got sick twice, I travelled back and forth from neighbour countries on job assignments and, well, I have been pretty busy. I know it’s no excuse to leave my selected audience waiting for news, but honestly, I have been so tired I think I need vacations again!

Now, do forgive me, but for now I will not tell you all events that took place these past three weeks. I just got back to Thailand. Again! And it is fairly late already… I just wanted to write a bit. Just so my readers know I am alive and kicking and coming back. I will write more tomorrow, little by little letting you know all that happened. I know some of you are very, very curious. *smirk*

So, for now it is,

Bubye

0 comments: