skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wolf Track
Often incongruent ramblings of a wandering canine...
Subscribe:
Pages
Home
Friday, 30 March 2007
Pearls of Wisdom
No steam or gas ever drives anything until it is confined. No Niagara is ever turned into light and power until it is tunneled. No life ever grows until it is focused, dedicated, disciplined. -- Joan Rivers
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Georges
World wanderer. Likes travelling, cooking, computers and languages. Naughty but nice.
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Similarities
Am I the only one who thinks Joshua Jackson , Peter Krause and Jack Coleman look very much alike? Geez, I think these guys have been clone...
Unsociable, antisocial or sociopathic?
I like to think of myself as a well adjusted person. I do have many flaws but I am honest, hardwoking, respectful and kind. Notwithstanding,...
(no title)
She’s gone… Kwan is gone… Why do I suddenly feel this emptiness? Why am I trembling and sad? We spent just two days together. We didn’t do m...
さようなら Linksysの! (Sayonara, Linksys!)
Sometimes I wish I knew what really goes on inside certain companies... I understand one cannot be the "best" forever but some com...
(no title)
Busy, busy day! I accomplished so much it feels strange knowing it is still Saturday. After I arrived in the morning I worked a bit, putting...
Customer service? What's that? (Part II)
Maybe I am indeed getting old and grumpy as time passes. Or maybe I just refuse to accept bad customer service. I tell you a brief story and...
Other people’s problems…
… are so much easier to solve, aren’t they? When you are looking from outside you get a better picture of the entire situation and you have ...
Preparing for battle
So... Today I have this 'finger pointing' session to attend to. Not unusual, unfortunately. The only thing that bothers me is that t...
(no title)
Oh, Lord... I am tired. But happy! That's the important thing, isn't it? I received ownership of the project in KL. It's going t...
On Mankind…
“I hate mankind, for I think of myself as one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.” — Samuel Johnson
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
2007
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(1)
Pearls of Wisdom
►
2006
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2004
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
►
2003
(142)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(29)
►
2002
(5)
►
March
(5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment