Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday 28 March 2002

Oh, don't you wish life was always easy? Like, this was a wonderful day (well, at least so far!). No issues whatsoever. Quite the contrary, some very good surprises and sweet moments. Of course there was this brief jealousy and some instances where she would really push my buttons with silly questions for which she does have the answer, but apart from that, it was a good day.

For example, in the afternoon, she questioned me about my web site. It's been ages since I last updated it and I knew she would find some old stuff about my previous marriage and all. I also knew she was mentioned as someone very important to me. Nevertheless, I gave her the URL and waited for the storm...

Sure enough, she had questions, doubts, fears and everything I expected to her (oh, wow, am I getting good at is or what?), and sure enough she said "Nothing! Why?" when I asked what was all the frown and pouting about. After some insistence, she admited seeing the site had made her mind wander. But we talked, and talked, and talked some more and after that, we were ok again. The proof? Some sweet and erotic moments we haven't had for some time...

We're going to have dinner out with friends and catch a late session in the movies. Let's see how it goes.

0 comments: