skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wolf Track
Often incongruent ramblings of a wandering canine...
Subscribe:
Pages
Home
Tuesday, 8 April 2003
"Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? There are no answers, only choices." (Gibarian, in Solaris)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Georges
World wanderer. Likes travelling, cooking, computers and languages. Naughty but nice.
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
Similarities
Am I the only one who thinks Joshua Jackson , Peter Krause and Jack Coleman look very much alike? Geez, I think these guys have been clone...
Unsociable, antisocial or sociopathic?
I like to think of myself as a well adjusted person. I do have many flaws but I am honest, hardwoking, respectful and kind. Notwithstanding,...
(no title)
She’s gone… Kwan is gone… Why do I suddenly feel this emptiness? Why am I trembling and sad? We spent just two days together. We didn’t do m...
The Wolf And The Lamb
“A lamb was quenching its thirst In the water of a pure stream. A fasting wolf came by, looking for something; He was attracted by hunger to...
Too good not to share...
Obama's Use of Complete Sentences Stirs Controversy In the first two weeks since the election, President-elect Barack Obama has broken w...
(no title)
Busy, busy day! I accomplished so much it feels strange knowing it is still Saturday. After I arrived in the morning I worked a bit, putting...
Preparing for battle
So... Today I have this 'finger pointing' session to attend to. Not unusual, unfortunately. The only thing that bothers me is that t...
さようなら Linksysの! (Sayonara, Linksys!)
Sometimes I wish I knew what really goes on inside certain companies... I understand one cannot be the "best" forever but some com...
On Mankind…
“I hate mankind, for I think of myself as one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.” — Samuel Johnson
Speaking of the devil...
I was in bed reading. Sergei Prokofiev playing on the office. Not too loud, of course. Not at this time. 1:25am my mobile plays the SMS aler...
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
2007
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2004
(12)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
▼
2003
(142)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(6)
And life goes on; A series of meaningless events. ...
“We live in constant fear of the Future. But it’s ...
“Protect me from what I want” (Sleeping with Ghost...
Be careful with what you ask for… You might get it...
"Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? Th...
Remember when sky-diving was dangerous and sex was...
►
March
(2)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(29)
►
2002
(5)
►
March
(5)
0 comments:
Post a Comment