Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2003

I got to Paris on time (yep, I think I am going to write to Singapore Airlines about this as they are ALWAYS late) after a calm uneventful flight. Those two black guys were unheard of the entire trip. But sure enough, they were again the source of problems on our arrival. Security was very tight and checking for passports just outside the plane, you know, at the door from the “finger” (those access ramps that connect the airport to the plane). When the guys were identified by the police (!), they were taken away. One was handcuffed and was shouting things in French.

It’s now 14:45 in Singapore and here at the boarding gate, 6:45, all’s quiet. My connection flight is scheduled for 10:30 so that gives me plenty of time for some ‘shopping’. I want to buy a CD I could not find else where. Alizée is a French girl and it makes more sense to buy it here than bugging my CD shops in Singapore to get it.

J was on my mind throughout the flight. Maybe Elson spoke too much and she knows I'm arriving... Or maybe it was me thinking of her? I don’t know.

I dreamed of Uncle Mario, Soraya (my cousin) and others. I do not remember dreaming of J, though. I really do not want to meet her. It's going to be tough, 'cause I know her mother is sure to try some way to get us to meet. But I'm not staying with Elson, so one last chance for her to find me. Then, I'm going to tell her mother that if she tries to be smart with me, I'm not meeting anyone at all. That should do trick, as I bet she is counting on my financial support. Money talks and, as bad as it is, if she has to choose between letting her daughter down and not receiving some money, I know what she'll do.

0 comments: