Subscribe:

Pages

Monday 3 February 2003

This was a fine day. Or should I say it’s been so far? After last night karaoke session with Vee and Som, we agreed to spend the day at the hotel pool. We went to the mall to have pictures developed and then just hang around by the pool waiting for the afternoon seafood BBQ. Hmmm, yummy! The plan now is to go for Thai massage and then Karaoke again. Too much fun? Yeah, maybe. But I needed this, you know?

Vicky called me all the way from UK. Now, isn’t she lovely? I get concerned about her phone bill, but if she says it’s ok, well… Then it’s ok? I just don’t want her to spend her money like this. But it does feel good to know that somewhere, in this big world, someone is actually thinking of me with a smile in the heart. That’s why I love her so much. Whenever I was down, upset or just bored, she always managed to bring a smile to my face and make me feel like trying harder. Some people have that power over others. Vicky is one of them.

MMP also sent me a message. She really wants me to go to Brazil, even knowing I will only be able to be with her for a couple of days. That’s touching. Also makes me somewhat worried. I had my heart broken so many times, I just know how it feels. And I do not want to break nobody’s heart. I told her that the other night. But her reply was: don’t worry about me. I know what I am doing… Does she? I doubt it…

0 comments: