Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday 13 February 2003

Anyway, I woke up this morning a new man, all refreshed and relaxed. Two painkillers and a good night of sleep was all it took. VM and I went out for groceries shopping and now she’s going to work. She offered for me to drive her car as she’ll be in the office all day, but it’s been quite a while since I last drove and though it sounded tempting, I told her I would assess my long forgotten driving skills before accepting the offer. I’m going to ELP house today. Visit him, chat a bit, see how things are going, take the opportunity to check emails etc. Tomorrow is his girls’ birthday. They are gorgeous twins I met very young. It’s hard to believe they are woman now. One is getting married end of this year. Might be the case for another trip, but it will depend on lots of things…

0 comments: