Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday 5 June 2003

Ok, I know this is not exactly common but - hey, what difference does it make? I'm on board the TG410 to Bangkok... Yeah, today. And no, I'm not being sent to solve anything or work anywhere, I'm going just 'because'. It is unusual, I know, being a Thursday and all, but as I asked: what difference does it make if I'm in Singapore or Thailand? The work I have to do tomorrow does not require my physical presence in the office. I'll need email access and my mobile phone; and I'll have both so...

I'll be going to Chiang Rai (CEI) tomorrow to visit Koi. I decided today. She had invited me before so I called and asked if the offer was still valid. RK and his wife invited me to spend the weekend with them in Chiang Mai (CNX), where they live. It would be fun as RK said he would be the one to introduce me to someone this time. Last time his wife introduced me to Kwan and you might remember it did not turn out too well (read older posts). This time, he said, he was going to introduce me to the right girl. And he knows me too well already, so he knows what I'm after!!! However, the poor guy is never home long enough to enjoy his family, it didn't seem right for me to be there. Besides, there are other reasons I cannot mention; it would be an invasion of their privacy. So, CEI it is!!!

The only thing I'm worried about is giving Koi the wrong expectations. I mean, I like her alright, but I do not see her as the one I am looking for. I guess it just like my situation with my Danish friend, but reversed. She sure liked me (she said so) but she also knew I wasn't the one for her. Koi is lovely. So sweet, caring, fun to be with, light hearted etc. But she is soooo innocent! I am definitely not the one for her. I am the kind of people her parents warned her about!!! And I told her that. The problem is: they never believe me...

She said: - "Don't worry. I will take good care of you!" and I'm sure she will. But she wants me to fall in love with her. That's risky business. For her, not for me. Ok, maybe for both of us. Imagine this, when the time comes and sexual intimacy is unavoidable, what happens to the relationship? We are too different! She is almost a virgin and I... I've done and/or seen so much, nothing shocks me anymore. I could probably make a 'pro' feel embarrassed... My motto is: "From all sexual practices and deviations, the only one I cannot accept nor understand is 'celibacy'!" How can I expect her to handle this? And then what? If I refrain from being Ol'Naughty Lil me, it won't last long because I'll be frustrated. If I don't, she will be either shocked, or scared, or frustrated while trying to cope. Nah! No can do!!!

0 comments: