Subscribe:

Pages

Friday 27 June 2003

There was no point in waiting... Available flights were two SQ (Singapore Airlines) and one MH (Malaysian Airlines); SQ can take 60 people; MH takes only 40. And I still had 170 people in front of me, waiting. So I got back to KL last night. Rick and the boys from the project were waiting for me at 'Sentral' station. They picked me up and we went drinking.

After 30 minutes or so looking for a place to park the car, we found a spot.

The first bar we went was packed but nothing much was happening. They were playing 'oldies' and apart from some cute Malay/Chinese girls promoting cigarettes and Carlsberg beers, all others had company. Thirty minutes there and we were bored to death. So we moved to another bar.

The second bar had pool tables and some serious 'hoties' dancing, drinking or just hanging around. I was too tired to even consider approaching anyone - which is not my style anyway - but it was nice watching them doing what they do best: being pretty.

By 23:30 I need bed badly. Hating myself for being a 'party pooper', I told the guys I was sorry but had to leave. I spent the night a Ricky's. Woke up pretty early and here I am, on board of SQ103 to SG (late, as you would expect)...

0 comments: