Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2003

Guess where I am and I'll give you a candy... Yeah! At the airport. Very good! I owe you some sweets and have proven my point - my life has become very predictable. As predictable as Singapore Airlines delays. SQ102, June 25th, 12 minutes. 15, if you consider actual take off time. I'm telling you: I will start a log I can later forward to SIA. But come think of it, what's the point? It's all over the media now that they are having difficulties. Sad, very sad...

Koi sent messages asking how I was etc. She knows I got upset with her after her message last Saturday, asking me to send her money. I keep repeating this - it's not the money that bothers me; It's her asking for it after I had given her some, specifically to cover for the expenses of making her passport. If she decided that giving the money to her parents was more important, I'm cool with it (God only knows if they were in real need) but she should have either 1) made me part of that decision or 2) informed me of the change of plans. Doing it counting on me to have the money available for her was a big mistake.

Huh!? Do I have the money? Well, that's beyond the point, isn't it? I do, but... So what?

0 comments: